jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Elite Force Live from Nutz Camp (Burning Man 2011)

It's 8am. Black Rock Desert. The previous evening had been electric. It began with a demented set of pure excess on the aptly named Purgatory Cruiser with it's Exocet flame guns and rocket-powered propane ... and then moved onto an epic, spiritual sunrise set on the Robot Heart ...

[In fact, I've blogged about it here > http://www.uaarecs.com/blog/?p=213 ]

... and it ended up at the fabulous Nutz camp, surrounded by gorgeous Playa-friends, getting lowdown & dirty until around 11.30am. By the time I'd finished, I'd clocked up over 8-hours of DJaying that evening / morning and could have happily played for another 8 (I was due on again at 6pm, but that's another story!).

So this is my set live, direct and raw, as it happened. Not my typical fayre perhaps, but none of my Burning Man sets are ever 'typical', and this perhaps gives you a different angle on my musical tastes.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it, and if you do please click LIKE on the Facebook page, and SHARE the set far & wide.

http://www.facebook.com/djeliteforce

Big Love
s

(and a BIG thank you to Zach for the recording ....)


Elite Force Live from Nutz Camp (Burning Man 2011) by Elite Force

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario